Thursday 24 September 2009

It's A Small World (Wide Web)

ZOMGLOLJKZ.


My youtube story.


About a month ago I subscribed to the LoveHateSociety channel.
A couple weeks ago I came across a youtuber called Dan2Shambles.
After the You Me At Six gig on 9/9/09 (!!!) I took the last flyer for a gig from a nice looking boy outside the venue.
Yesterday I came across a youtuber called Pete a.k.a KapowVlogging (phwwooarrrr!).
KapowVlogging has a girlfriend called lightscameraashlee.
Lightscameraashlee posted a video on the LoveHateSociety channel instead of EddPlant this week.
In this video lightscameraashlee reviewed the film 'Role Models' and a band called 'We Sunk Ships'.
She also mentioned Dan2Shambles is the drummer in We Sunk Ships.
I opened the link to the We Sunk Ships myspace; on which I found a picture of the flyer for We Sunk Ship's EP release show.
I recognised the flyer but couldn't think where from; whilst I was rumaging for my GCSE history folder under my bed I found the flyer I'd been given after the YM@6 show.

HOW GODDAMN WEIRD IS ALL OF THAT?!

x<3x

1 comment: