Sunday 1 August 2010

Got Some Tunes [August]

Really couldn't be bothered to write anything about the majority of songs this month but trust they are all (apart from YM@6 which also doesn't embed) brilliant.




Klaxons: Echoes
Better than flashover. If this is anything to go by the new album should be good but I don't think this is half as anthemic as their previous singles.

Tinchy Stryder: In my system
Best thing he's released since... ever.

Fake Blood: I think I like it
Marmite track. For fans of Crazy Frog.

The Count & Sinden: After dark ft. Mystery Jets
If you don't like Mystery Jets but you like dance music this is definitely worth a listen.

Ellie Goulding: The writer
Not as good as the last two singles in my opinion. It's nice though, but just nice, nothing more than that.

Donae'o: I'm fly
I'm fly, so flyyyy. It's catchy. That is all.

You Me At Six: Stay with me
At least it's not liquid confidence.

Don Broco: Dreamboy
Absolutely love this song. A lot more lighthearted and more easy to listen to than some of their older stuff. They have brilliant energy live as well.

Katy B: Katy on a mission
Brilliant dance track. I didn't think she'd look like she does though...

Duck Sauce: Barbara Streisand
This has no need for words.

We Are The Ocean: All of this has to end
Tune. I do think that maybe Dan's screamy vocals aren't that necessecary on this track but they still work.

Magnetic Man: I need air
Dance tune of the summer.

Blood Red Shoes: Heartsink
Catchy indie rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment