Monday 19 October 2009

Favourite Tweets.

As you may, or may not know I am an avid user of twitter.com
So, I've picked out a few of my favourite tweets since I started using the site.


Sean Smith
se
ansmithsucks Stacey from Xfactors looking scruffy in this pic. http://img2.allposters.com/...
seansmithsucks if i asked you 2 have sex with me...would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?
seansmithsucks thanks to all the girls that are now calling me "sexiest" i wish you could spell you keep missing out the second 'e'

wearetheocean
wearetheocean Large toblerones in WH Smiths; 2 for £2 or £1 each. Wow Smiths, what a generous offer

Popjustice
popjustice
When I'm walking down the street they say 'hey sexy'. (In actual fact they don't - I'm not much to look at but am simply massively deluded)


Mark Hoppus
markhoppus
I'm considering opening up a restaruant called "Om nom nom nom's." Who's in?!

1 comment: