Saturday 31 October 2009

I'll Take This As My Last Chance To Impress You.

Plugged into machines at the side of the bed.
Woke up from a dream, could have sworn I was dead.
How long has it been because I miss you to death.


I've been wanting to write this for a while now but I didn't quite know what to say or how to say it.
And I still don't.

I absolutely loathe change.
Obviously things have changed.
Some changes I'm happy with but not so much with others.

I still love you.
And I miss you more than you could ever imagine.


After all that we've been through I am still here for you.
I can't stand another day inside this house.
It's breaking me down I'm so useless in here and I want out.
Talk about skeletons in your closet, well there's a fucking cemetery in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment