Saturday 12 December 2009

Got Some Tunes [December]

This is totally really late this month.
Apologies to anyone who cares.

You Me At Six: The consequence
New tuuuneessss. This has a bit of a 'kiss and tell' vibe about it which is probably why I like it so much. If the whole of the new album sounds like this I will be very happy =)

Hurts: Wonderful life (Arthur Baker remix)
A billion times better than the boring original. Although, it does sound like it walked straight out of the 80s and landed on my doorstep =/ Oh well, who cares if it sounds this good.

Plan B: Stay too long (Pendulum remix)
Plan B is ledge. Fact. This song is immense. Fact. The Pendulum remix only makes it better. Fact. Nuff said.

Wiley: Take that (Chew Fu remix)
I love this because it sounds like it's a tribute to the reformed manband. In fact it's not. I'm not sure how to explain this one... just listen to it. Chew Fu remix definitely better than the original.

Don Broco: Thug workout
Saw Don Broco for a bit at Underage but didn't really think that much of them. THIS SONG IS SO GOOD. "Sexy girls come up to me and they always come if you know what I mean". Ledge. The video made me laugh pretty hard too. Also check out 'Living the dream' cos I want what Mackie's got.


Lostprophets: Where we belong
Hated this when I first heard it, thought it sounded very 80s arena anthem sort of thing... But I like it now. Take back what I said about the new album, seems like might be pretty alright after all =)

Finally, I hate Christmas however this is LEDGE. I love Proceed.


Niiceeee one.
x<3x

No comments:

Post a Comment