Wednesday 23 December 2009

2010 Update - Things Are Changing.

Right, so, as we all know (all being about three people), no one reads this blog.
SO, I'm gonna mix things up a bit because we all know that it's metter to bix things up.
From the start of 2010 this blog will become solely for reviews.


"Got some tunes" will stay for a monthly dose of new songs, although the name might change. I will link a youtube playlist to the "got some tunes" post every month featuring all the songs, might get rid of the ilike playlist seeing as it isn't compatible with most web browsers =/

I will attempt to do a weekly television review. I waste so many hours in front of the telebox it'd be stupid to waste it. This will probably happen every sunday afternoon and I'll give links to iplayer and stuff so that it can easily be watched.

Thanks to Sharon, I now have spotify. This means I can review full length albums, check me ouuutt.

Oh and more of those video analysis things to come, they were well fun xD


I think that's it.
Blog title will be changing as well, but the url will stay the same (Y)
x<3x

1 comment: