Saturday 10 April 2010

AR: Lower Than Atlantis - Far Q

There is no need to write a real review for this album.
The reason for this is because it is amazing.
I can not fault it one bit.
Some of their lyrics are genius and as an album it's different to a lot of similar stuff genres because their songs aren't about love and boring soppy stuff. I love their views on everything they sing about in this album.
The fact that I enjoy it so much surprised me as they are really not the sort of band I usually listen to but I've analysed their sound to that akin of Gallows but more melodic and with more depth.

I can't possibly pick a best track because they are all so good.
Nor can I pick a worst track because I do not dislike any of them.
Rating: 5/5

[Rock sound: 8/10][Alter the press!: 3/5]

No comments:

Post a Comment