Monday 6 July 2009

Got Some Tunes [July]

Just quickly, I've added a playlist to the right hand side of the page where I've added all possible songs from these types of blogs to make checking them out a bit easier. Songs on the playlist are in italics.
Here we go again:

Set Your Goals: This will be the death of us
I LOVE SET YOUR GOALS. This song is really good xD It's got Vinnie from the band 'I Am The Avalanche', he pretty much makes this song. It's funny because France is probably the only person I know who knows who I Am The Avalanche are. They're good checkem out. Along with this song.

Get Set Radio: I kissed a girl
Oh yes I love covers of this song. I think Get Set Radio sound and look a little like Exit Avenue. Their music isn't amazing but I quite liked it. I also liked this video. Watch til the end, it made me laugh =)


All Time Low: Damned if I do ya (damned if I don't)
Tuuune. In my opinion it's way better than weightless (first single from the new album). It's a lot catchier and poppier and just all round better. Check it.

Madina Lake: Lets get outta here
God this is 10000000000times better than the last single. It sounds pretty retro and it has a rather catchy chorus. I must say, it has made me maybe wanna check out their new album.

George Lenton feat. Perkie: Sleep
I heard this on Kerrang! radio, which is really weird cos if you do listen to it, it is very electro and not particularly rock but it does sound very good. Also, I'd quite like to know, the girl on vocals sounds SO MUCH like someone else but I just can't think who, any suggestions?

All Time Low: Weightless
I know that I said that I wasn't a huge fan of this song but the video is pretty amazing.


P-Money ft. Vince Harder: Everything
Oh my god this is a tuuune. It's catchy and dancey and a lil bit hip hopy. And totally worth checking out (Y)

1 comment: