Friday 17 July 2009

HP & Order of the Phoenix.

I am currently watching this film. Illegally on the net of course.
And Curie has gone to bed, rightly so as it is now 02:20 in Korea.
Therefore I am left with no one to talk to about this film.
So a blog seems appropriate.
Just to let you know, I'm currently 50min into this film.
  • At 43min there was a proper hottie at the breakfast table next to Ron ;)
  • So now they're in the common room talking to Serius. I'm sorry, but how have the three of them managed to get the room all to themselves out of the whole of gryffindor?! Also, from what we see of the common room (and this applies in the games as well as the books) there are blatently not enough dorms for everyone in the gryffindor house to sleep.
  • Luna Lovegood: Gosh she's weird. But I think she'd be quite good in a horror film.
  • Phwwooarr. Fuck me Rupert Grint and the twins are ridiculously hot.
  • Why the hell is Harry wearing a cardi? All the other boys are wearing jumpers, yet he is looking camper than usual in this stupid attire.
  • OMG LOL. Cho and Harry's first kiss looks so awkward it's hilarious. Arms down by their sides and all. Plus Harry just looks like a right knob.
  • Do you ever wonder why in the HP films it snows before christmas? That never happens in real life.
  • Have you ever thought that maybe in real life that like Daniel Radcliffe actually really doesn't like Emma Watson or that maybe she hates Rupert Grint but they're forced to have to get along.
  • I'm only an hour and 15min into this but from what I remember of the actual story in the book, they miss out so much about the order and that horrible house elf.
  • When they're conjuring the patronus (or whatever it's called) in Harry's defence class, does anyone else find Harry ridiculously patronising to all of them, even the twins who are like two years older than him.
  • I absolutely LOVE the portraits in Hogwarts. I want moving pictures in my house.
  • Aww! When Ron gets all protective over Hermione when they meet the giant. I love him.
  • When you know about Dumbledore being gay and all, does him saying to Harry "I care too much about you " seem a little bit like he's hitting Harry?
  • That longshot at the end of the film that shows the station and then goes up to show Hogwarts; you can't tell me that they seriously walked all that way.
  • And finally, I hate how all the films have happy endings. JESUS.
  • Oh actually, one more thing! Why does no one in the wizarding world have a mobile phone, an mp3 or a games console? Huh?

Feel free to comment on any of the issues that I have mentioned in this post. (NB You don't need to have an account or w/e to be able to comment)

No comments:

Post a Comment