Tuesday 21 July 2009

Sixty.

Louise is walking down the road. HEY LOUISE! Wow, that's irrelevant!

Sixty seconds in a minute.
Sixty minutes in an hour.
So why does the clock never read 60? It just goes straight to 0. You can't have 0 seconds or 0 minutes! I will invent a clock that reads 60.

On facebook a while ago there was a thing where you had to write 25 things about yourself.
So if 25 wasn't enough, here are 60:

1) My full name is Natalie Isabella Haynes Webb.
2) Most people call me Natta but I prefer Natalie.
3) At the time of writing this there were 128days until I am 17.
4) I talk way too much.

5) I never have any money and when I do I spend it on stuff I don't need.
6) I'm not stupid, I just don't have a very wide vocabulary. I keep a dictionary next to the computer at all times.
7) I love to contradict myself.
8) Don't lie to me.
9) Don't move my stuff.
10) I get angry pretty easily. Just don't piss me off.
11) I'm good at making myself laugh/smile again when I am pissed off.
12) I believe I have multiple sclerosis and persecutory paranoia. But I don't think I'm a hypochondriac.


13) In my opinion I make amazing party mixes and mix CDs. I'll make you one for your birthday.
14) I wish Mr Allis had never left and I miss my drumming times with Alex.
15) I love the Kerrang! Unsigned show more than any other radio show.
16) I love unsigned shows, I genuinely find new music really exciting.
17) I hate unsigned shows, I can't find the music anywhere.
18) I'd do anything for Caterbury and Exit Avenue. Those guys are lovely.
19) I'd love to own a record label and have my own radio show.
20) Warped Tour 2010 and T in the Park 2011. Wanna come?
21) I buy Rock Sound every month without fail. I'll subscribe when the offer includes a good CD.
22) Deaf Havana are officially my new favourite band. I've been into them for a while, but GOSH are they good!
23) I just made my first ever megamix; i.e. I shoved 5songs together and called it a new song.
24) I listen to radio 1 a hell of a lot. I LOVE ZANE LOWE! And Huw Stephens.


25) I have movie nights every Friday 13th. Next movie night November 13th; Birthday special!
26) I wish that I could draw well.
27) I love those little 10 year old skaters. They're so cuuute!
28) I'd really rather not do A Levels and I don't wanna go to Uni.
29) I hate going on holiday. I'm afraid I'll miss something.
30) I like rainbows and thunderstorms but I've never seen them together.
31) Crosswords and soduko are amazing to pass the time.
32) Reading is the most boring pastime ever.
33) There are over 120 posters on my bedroom walls.
34) Sony Ericssons are the worst phones ever.
35) My mother employs me to do the laundry.
36) I tan ridiculously easily but I hate going outside. I also don't see the appeal of having a tan.
37) Straight edge? Pretty much. Unlike the last person who told me they were. You know who you are. And I know something you think I don't =)
38) You know I buy the Tony Hawk games for the bonus footage of Ryan Sheckler.
39) I love twitter so much. It tells me everything.
40) I wear the same clothes all year round.
41) I love my handwriting but I need to learn to write faster than I do.
42) I spend way too long on the computer.
43) I eat way too much. It's funny because then I wonder why I'm overweight.
44) I could eat ketchup or cream with anything.
45) Curie got me obsessed with youtube. Favourite youtubers include: AmazingPhil, Charlieissocoollike, KickthePJ and DFizzy.
46) I hate piercings.
47) I want to get tattoo sleeve on the top half of my left arm.


48) I watch way too much tv.
49) One Tree Hill is my favourite programme but I don't get why they brought back every character in Series 5 apart from Nikki and Jake. I need Jake Jagelski in my life!

50) It was a bad idea to give me freeview in my room because I now never leave my room.
51) I'm gonna go on Wordplay on channel 5. I'd be brilliant and would for sure win the £1000.
52) Ami and I were on tv on Sound on BBC Switch, it was the show with You Me At Six and Chipmunk.


53) I love the Eardley family a ridiculous amount. I have no idea where I'd be without them.
54) If I could only pick one, it'd be a tough choice between Josh Franceschi and PJ Liguori but I think Josh would pull through in the end.
55) Alex Baker (Kerrang! radio) is such a ledge, he is amazing.
56) I aspire to drum as well as Travis Barker.
57) Sean Smith is the sexiest man alive.
58) Yes, I find Russell Howard funnier than he actually is because he's hot... and what?
59) I get very scared when people I don't know come up to me and call me by my full name.

60) I have three aims: Be recognised. Mean something to someone. Make a difference.


Cheers for reading.
Now, go get me some ice cream please. Nice one.
I'm gonna copy Charlie (http://chaz-simplekindoflovely.blogspot.com/) here and post a song.
x<3x>



No comments:

Post a Comment