Sunday 7 February 2010

05 Let The Plug See The Socket

I will watch The Vampire Diaries and write about the first three episodes next week.

Glee (S1E5)
I think I've worked out what my problem is with this programme; there's not enough singing, well there is, but I would prefer more group songs because I think they are what's best about the programme.

Home and Away
OMFG. So good about Hugo's death being faked, I did not see that coming at all, definitely the best thing to come out of this beastly long storyline.

Skins (S4E2)
I hate to admit it but I think that this series is actually quite good so far.

Mock the Week (S8E3)
Really funny this week. I love the newsreal when Hugh Dennis does the voices of different people over a news clip, I could literally just watch them over and over again and never get tired of them. I think my mum fancies Hugh Dennis... Also Andi Osho, who I've never seen or heard of before was quite good, I love anyone who can do an impression of a Nigerian woman!

The Grammys
This is the first time I've ever watched this awards ceremony and to be quite honest I really didn't get what was going on. It seemed to me as though they had cut and pasted the whole show in to an order that was by no means chronological and made absolutely no sense whatsoever. I don't believe that there was any part of Jamie Foxx's performance that was sung live and god did they bring out some randoms to present awards and introduce other acts. I did however love the performance of Lil Wayne, Eminem and Drake with Travis Barker, definitely the hightlight of the two hours.

Take Me Out (S1E6)
I absolutely love this programme, it's just so hilarious. Darren from Dublin was a bit of alright, shame about the Irish accent though... if only he'd been Welsh... phwoaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment