Sunday 10 January 2010

01 TV Review Post That No One Can Think Of A Name That Isn't Lame For

I don't know how long these will last but we might as well give it a go.

Celebrity Big Brother.
This will be the first and last time I will watch an episode of this series although it did appear to look quite good seeing as it's the last series etc so they've just chucked all the money they could find at it. Probably the best thing about it is the house which is amazing but scared the hell out of me. Seriously, basing the kitchen on an autopsy room? I can't deal. I don't really have much to say about anyone who's gone in there. I think the final will be between Lady Sovereign, Vinnie Jones and Basshunter. I am backing any sort of campaign to get Sisqo's thong song to number one. I met Dane Bowers once, we were gonna buy his apartment, he used to live in Purley. Finally, I can not believe they all fitted in that mini...
No more Big Brother talk until the launch night of the normal one in Summer.

90210.
This programme neither is interesting nor does it make any sense whatsoever.
I still stand by my view that 90210 is the worst programme I have ever seen.

8 Out Of 10 Cats.
Probably, no, definitely the best thing about Big Brother is that 8 out of 10 Cats comes back!
I love this programme, I love Jimmy Carr and Sean Lock however, I do not find Jason Manford at all laugh out loud funny. He needs to get out. Other than that it was good this week. Although I was disappointed that Shappi Khorsandi didn't talk as much as I wanted her to.

Heroes.
ZOMG! I was so excited for this despite not remembering anything that happened at the end of the last series and I have to say I was very disappointed. The only thing that you actually needed to recall from the last series was that Sylar morphed into Nathan Patrelli and Parkman erased Sylar's memory to make him believe that he was Nathan. In short, the two episodes I watched were possibly the most boring episodes of Heroes I have ever seen. I hope that it can only get better from here. Although something that I did like was that Claire is trying to carry on her life as normal by going to college which actually made the programme seem a little bit more realistic. Other than that, it really wasn't worth it.

I'd like to mention that I have watched more tv than this but these are like the new series that I thought were worth writing about.
Next week will include (hopefully): Glee, Come dine with me, CSI:NY

1 comment: