Sunday 24 January 2010

03 TV Review Post That No One Can Think Of A Name That Isn't Lame For

CSI:NY (S6E2)
I absolutely loved this episode and it quite possibly could be the best episode of CSI:NY I have ever seen, although to be fair I've only seen a season or so worth of episodes but nevertheless.

Glee (S1E3)
This episode was definitely not as good as the previous two. Does this programme even have a storyline? Like, seriously, what is the plot, what are they trying to achieve? I've gone back to not getting this at all. I also felt like a couple of the songs, especially the one about Mercedes and smashing the windscreen, were really forced and unnecessary. Adding to this, I don't like the guy who has all of a sudden decided he wants to sing as well. He can get out to be honest.
Maybe this episode was an anomaly.

Coming of Age (S2E1)
I am so overwhelmingly glad this is back! I actually don't think the storylines or jokes are that funny but the characters are amazing and I think they would still make me laugh if it wasn't actually a comedy. I doubt many people have actually seen this but it's basically about a group of five friends who hang out in a shed with a cardboard cut out of Jeremy Clarkson. It's a lot better than I just sold it as.

The Brits 2010 Launch Party
I came across this by chance and missed the first fifteen minutes but I'm sure it wasn't too eventful. The only thing that kept me watching once I'd landed on ITV2 was the performance from Ellie Goulding and she was sooo so so soo amazing, I totally love her. Ellie Goulding fought off Marina and the diamonds and Delphic to win this year's Brit for Critic's Choice and I believe that she is fully deserving of it. It was also anounced that Robbie Williams will be receiving the Contribution to Music award which at first I thought quite odd but then realised he has been around for quite a while singing and stuff. So it looks like next month's ceremony is shaping up to be very exciting indeed.

Here's Ellie performing her new single, Starry Eyed.


Mock The Week (S8E1)
Good. Lost interest halfway through though... It's not quite the same without Frankie. Mark Watson <3

No comments:

Post a Comment